|Lease Specials in Phoenix Arizona||
Why Buy a Car?
Looking at a Malibu with rebates?
This tends to be a personal choice. Some people prefer to own their vehicle. But one should still look at a lease, when making this decision, the second biggest purchase that a person makes after there own house. It is worthwhile making sure that they investigate all the options.
Here are some top lines reasons from Edmunds on the pro's and con's:
Advantages of Car Buying
•Pride of ownership — you can modify your car as you please.
•Car buying is more economical in the long run unless you buy and trade-in regularly.
•No penalty for driving excess mileage
•Increased flexibility — you can easily sell the car whenever you want.
Disadvantages of Car Buying
•Higher down payment is generally required, but not always.
•Higher monthly payments
•You're responsible for maintenance costs once the warranty expires.
•Trade-in or selling hassles when you're ready to get rid of your car
•More of your ready cash is tied up in a car, which depreciates, rather than an investment that appreciates.
Why Lease a Car?
The Cruze lease starts at $159
The experts all agree. The choice comes down to lifestyle and preference. so make sure that you are on top of the decision making when looking to purchase or lease your next car. Have a look at the options. Most dealerships now days can show you a side by side comparison that will help you make the choice.
Here are some top lines reasons from Edmund's on the pro's and con's:
Advantages of Leasing a Car:
• Lower monthly payments
• Lower down payment
• You can drive a better car for less money each month.
• Lower repair costs (With a three-year lease, the factory warranty covers most repairs.)
• You can more easily drive a new car every two or three years.
• No trade-in hassles at the end of the lease
• You pay sales tax only on the portion of the car you finance.
Disadvantages of Leasing a Car;
• You don't own the car at the end of the lease.
• Your mileage is limited to a set amount, typically 12,000-15,000 miles a year (excess miles are paid for at the lease termination).
• Lease contracts are confusing.
• Leasing is more expensive in the long run (as opposed to buying and driving until the wheels fall off).
• Wear-and-tear charges can add up (paid at lease termination).
• It's costly to terminate a lease early if your driving needs change.